So, my dear fellow ex-(co-)hosts, thank you for being such a cool gang. I have enjoyed getting to know you better and it hurts not being part of this crowd anymore but I just had to make a sensible decision.
With that said, I am still going to try to link up as often as possible and I am still going to find ten things to be thankful for each week. You will not get rid of me completely ;-)
Let's start with the list of thankfuls:
1) I am thankful that I was one of the first co-hosts of this awesome project and that Lizzi deemed me worthy of being a co-host in the first place.
2) I am thankful that my fellow (co-)hosts always commented on my blog posts, regardless of how many times I was not able to comment back on their blogs.
3) This song that I heard on the radio today by Thomas D and Franka Potente: "Wish (Komm zu mir)", taken from the soundtrack of a German movie ("Lola rennt" - Lola runs). It is from the 1990's and I have not heard it in ages but today when it was played on the radio the beat and the speed drew me in immediately again.
5) So thankful that Sunny is finally using the talker again - and that he is trying to tell me more and more each day! Yay!
6) Our speech therapist. The session today was so well-prepared by her that I heard Sunny laugh, giggle, and squeal with excitement the whole time. He had such a good time which made him co-operate so very well. She really is worth her weight in gold!
7) The weather. Our winter so far has been extremely mild and pleasant, we did not have any snow, and the temperatures were moderate and on some days even almost spring-like. It is already mid-January so if the winter still comes it will not stay very long.
8) My blow-dryer. My hair would look so horrible without it! :-)
9) All the household appliances that make my life so much easier.
10) Sneakers. They are just so comfy! I love high heels but sneakers are such a great invention, too!
|Take me to the link-up|