Monday, 13 January 2014

Back among the blogging

Is there anyone still reading this blog?

I was on a blogging and social media hiatus lately - mainly because of Sunny's Christmas holidays and back-to-school madness. As I already mentioned several times his holidays are always very stressful for me and I rarely get time to do anything. Now that he is back at school I needed some time to catch up at home with all the chores I did not get to do and while saying that I am back on track would be an understatement I decided I needed to return and get back to writing.

There are so many things I want to write about that happened or that made me think so I cannot wait to get back to writing.

Also: HUGE apologies to anyone who linked up on my blog hop at the end of last year. I know I am a total failure for not getting back to any of you yet. However, I did not want to just skim your posts and then respond half-heartedly and there was just no time to respond thoroughly yet. But I promise I will get back to you this week. Thanks for your patience!

I do not have a clue what happened on anyone's blog in the last three weeks so please let me know if you think there is something I need to know or read.

It feels good to be back!





5 comments:

  1. Hope the stress is over for you! (as much as it can be) And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you had some time to catch up on life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Joy! Hope you had a very special vacation and time-off! Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcoome back, Joy! No apologies - you gotta do what you gotta do! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! You deserved the time off but nice to "see" you

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)