Monday, 2 December 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 48/2013

I had a very calm week. It is this time of the year that I enjoy very much. When it gets cold and dark outside I close the blinds, light some candles and cuddle up on the sofa with a blanket and enjoy the cosiness of home.

Let me show you some pictures of last week. I hope you enjoy my sort-of private "Instagram" feed on this blog each week. ;-)


I cut Sunny's hair last week. Love his soft, silky curls!

We had the first bits of snow

Enjoying some lovely, yummy Christmas cookies

We had gorgeous sunsets last week!

Sunny's first advent calendar - it plays a different Christmas song each day



This week's homework: Making an M out of chestnuts



Our beloved tea machine that I mentioned recently

Special treat: chocolate strawberries, bought at the Christmas market. Hmmmm!

Lighting the first candle on the advent "wreath" on Sunday



2 comments:

  1. Are your Advent "wreath" candles four different sizes? Have to tell you that is genius - can't believe in all my life I never thought to do that. Duh. Great idea! And lovely pics - especially your sunsets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm making an early new year's resolution...to be more like joy and find beauty that is happening somewhere around me! you always share the most wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)