1) I am thankful that we had a wonderful Christmas Eve yesterday.
2) I am thankful that Sunny wants me to sing Christmas songs to him all the time. I love it even more that he started to sing along some time ago (he used to stop singing when I chimed in). This is his favourite song right now:
"Fröhliche Weihnacht überall" (which means "Merry Christmas everywhere").
3) I am glad that I could reveal the secret hiding behind the Christmas pickle ;-)
4) I am thankful that my husband has a few days off and is finally able to relax a bit. He really had a lot to deal with this year.
5) I am glad that we will finally go to the cinema tonight again. We have not been able to go for weeks!
6) I am glad that we can cuddle up inside our warm, cosy home since the weather is dreadful!
7) I am thankful that I will be visiting my family together with Sunny after New Year's Day. Looking forward to them! :-)
8) I am happy that Sunny loved all his Christmas gifts so much. I am glad that I know him so well so that I know what he likes and I am glad that we can afford to buy gifts for him.
9) I am thankful for the gorgeous dinner we had yesterday.
10) I am thankful for the contemplation this time offers. I felt a bit low yesterday during the day and then a friend of mine told me to just forget my sorrows for one day and instead just celebrate the fact that Jesus was born. That made me feel better immediately.
10+1) I am so much looking forward to my end of the year Wrap up blog hop which will go live on December 27! I hope the button I made and the linky tool will work nicely!