Monday, 25 November 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 47/2013

We had a rather quiet week, did not have many appointments and were at home a lot because the weather was cold, the sky was grey and it rained a lot. 


When we drove home from an appointment on Monday the moon was breathtaking: it was big and red and beautiful. Sadly, I only had my iPhone with me so I could not capture it in its full beauty.

Sunny's homework this week was to put two chestnuts in one field each.

Wrapped up in thick winter clothes we were able to attend hippo therapy this week again. Hopefully we will be able to do it as long as possible. We had a long break last winter and I hope it will not be the same this year.

On Sunday we were on a family outing: we went to the airport...

... and to the main station with Sunny. One of his favourite books at the moment is about trains...

... and he was so excited to see the exact same things from his book in reality.



3 comments:

  1. That train is awesome. I've never seen one like that in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that such a train is unknown to you. This is the ICE, the German express train, comparable to the Japanese Shinkansen or the French TGV.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)