Monday, 11 November 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 45/2013

(This post was published on November 18, 2013)

There are not many pics that I can share with you of this week so this is going to be a short post. I just have not taken a lot of pics and many of those few that I took are too personal to be shared. Sorry!


This week's homework was to fish for eels with a magnet. Sunny did quite enjoy it.

He brought home some cute and delicious shortcrust hedgehogs which they made in school (they cook once a week).

When we go to hippo therapy we always make sure to visit the calves of the nearby farm. Sunny really likes them!



2 comments:

  1. i love the homework pictures you share. and i love hearing about sunny's school. they cook once a week? that's awesome! i keep wondering if i should embark on a cooking adventure with patty and jt. i just haven't felt adventurous enough yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is awesome that they cook together once a week. They also go grocery shoppping together before they do, that's so cool! I really love his school.

      I think you should go for the cooking adventure!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)