1) I am thankful for my good health. I had a small health scare which was ruled out this week and I was so relieved when I heard the good news.
2) Aaaaah, this song is just too good to be true! I have been in love with ZZ Top's "Rough Boy" for what seems to be an eternity but it sends shivers down my spine every time I hear it. It is one of the songs that I could play on repeat the whole day.
3) I am happy that so many of you congratulated me on my first blog anniversary. I am even more thankful that those who did like my idea of a little blog hop at the end of the year. Of course I would love you all to join me so please follow the link to my post where you can learn more about it and be part of it. That would be awesome!!
4) I am thankful for underwear, especially for chemises. When I was younger I never wore a chemise in winter but that has changed the last few years and now I take them out in autumn. It might not be the sexiest thing to wear but I matured enough to realise that freezing for beauty's sake is reserved for the youngsters and hipsters ;-)
5) I am thankful for my life. It is far from perfect but it is my life and I love it.
6) I am happy that the time for Christmas markets starts again. I love to visit my favourite Christmas market. This is such a special time of the year and I am so much looking forward to our first visit which will hopefully take place this weekend.
7) I am thankful for Glühwein (hot spiced wine). I had my first Glühwein of the season this week and enjoyed it so much.
8) I love twinkly lights and the beginning of the advent season. On Sunday we will light the first candle of our advent wreath and I will be relishing this time. Since I already have all of my Christmas presents I can relax and consciously take in the quietness of the advent season.
9) I am thankful for good food. I love to eat and to enjoy good quality food. There are so many wonderful things in the world to eat and I am very thankful to be privileged enough to try and eat so many delicious things.
10) I am thankful for good movies. A good movie makes me forget my worries for a while.
The complete list of posts can be found here (I deleted the blog hop because it always made my blog crash when I searched for something with the label TToT).
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, Home On Deranged, i can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful community and work with us to nurture an attitude of gratitude. We use the whole weekend to focus on the Good Things in life. Make a list of those present in your life by listing ten things you are thankful for today. Then share the Wonderfulness with others here.
Please take time to have a look at some of the other posts submitted and leave them some comment love - let's get the appreciation going. We find that the magic, the connection and the joy comes through best in conversations in the comments.
Add your 'Ten Things of Thankful' link here and don't forget to display our banner on your post.