Tuesday, 15 October 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 41/2013

Aaah... another week out of the ordinary. Sunny seems to have caught a GI infection, he was very exhausted yesterday evening all of a sudden and did not even want to have anything for supper. That was when I already suspected that something was off. Then last night at 2:00 he threw up in his bed. So I had to give him a shower, I changed the sheets, prepared some chamomile tea for him and we returned to bed at around 4:00 only to wake up around 6:30 again. I guess I do not have to mention that I am slightly tired now...

Oh well, so he will be staying home today. I wonder when he will be at school for a whole week without any interruptions. Somehow the infection season does not start too good for us... :-/

Anyway, here are last week's pics.


I made my first homemade hot dogs ever. Like in my whole life. Must say that they were quite yummy.

Love the red autumn leaves

We went for a walk and fed the ducks. It has become a big hobby of Sunny.

Some drawings of Sunny on the iPad. He is not really into drawing so it is always something special when he does.



3 comments:

  1. what did you put on that hot dog? i only ever eat mine plain, so i'm intrigued to see one dressed up! i am equally entertained in line at Subway just seeing what toppings people choose for their sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put ketchup and a bit of mayonnaise on it as well as dried fried onion and sliced pickled gherkins.

      I got the inspiration for this topping at IKEA because this is more or less exactly how they are offered there. ;-) It is really tasty!

      Delete
  2. UGH sorry to hear about Sunny's stomach bug. :(
    Tucker's been waking up really early and it's been so hard to get enough sleep. Also, your hotdog looks awesome. I put cheese, tomato, and onion on mine. With lots of mustard. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)