Anyway, my brain is quite empty, so I hope I will be able to come up with 10 things tonight...
1) I know I said it before but I am thankful for my cool, comfortable car. It is really reliable (not jinxing anything hopefully...) and takes me anywhere. We are in the car and driving a lot so having a great car is very important for me. Sunny loves to drive with me, looking out of the window, exclaiming excitedly what he sees and how much he loves driving. Being in the car with him is always beautiful and nice. I enjoy it a lot.
2) I have known "Let Her Cry" by Hootie & The Blowfish for years now, but every time it appears on my playlist I get major chills again. Just so full of emotion and great to sing along.
3) I am thankful that I am able to appreciate the beauty of nature that surrounds me more and more with every year that I get older. I was not that aware of how beautiful the trees are in autumn before. I mean, I knew it but right now I really see it and that beauty fills my heart and my soul.
4) I am thankful that I will get to see my family and friends again next week as I will be driving home on Wednesday.
5) I am thankful that my iPhone still works. Yesterday I thought it had died and I panicked a little (okay, a lot ;-) ). When it was clear that it was still working I was really thankful! ;-)
6) I am thankful that I finished my book today. Thankful because it was the first book I read in years. I do not have much time to read but I started reading a few pages each night before I turn off the light. It was my goal to finally start reading again this year and I am happpy that I am making small steps towards this goal. Moreover, I started another book today. It is not very thick so I might even make it until the end of the year (maybe).
7) I am thankful for my wardrobe because I have a lot of beautiful "nothing to wear" inside of it ;-)
8) I am thankful for the gossip (and fashion) magazine I like to flip through because it keeps me up to date which is absolutely essential for my life ;-)
9) I am thankful that I do not have to strictly obey to the rules, so I'll end this list here because I am just tired. Sorry guys!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, Home On Deranged, i can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine