1) I am ever so very thankful that Sunny was not ripped away from his teacher and out of his class!! Thank you to anyone who helped us in this matter. It would have been the worst.
2) The song "Stolen Dance" by Milky Chance. It might sound a bit lame at first but the chorus goes right into your head and does not get out there again. Love it!
3) Thankful that I already exchanged the duvets with our feather beds and put the snow tyres on my car. We had a significant temperature drop here and the first snow (not where I live though) with closed schools and roads and all the stuff that makes winter "fun".
4) Thankful for eye drops because my eyes feel scratchy somehow and I hope the drops will help me to get better soon.
5) Thankful for the appointment with our developmental paediatrician this week. It was rather uneventful which is not always a bad thing, taking into account that there are no new things to worry about. He also told me that it will be sufficient to have the next appointment in two years (instead of annual) which is fine for me because I do not really like those appointments. Not because of him but because of the circumstances.
6) Thankful for my friend who was there for me when I was bawling like a lunatic because of the school thing. She tried to come up with ideas to help and support me and she consoled me which was exactly what I needed. I am so glad that we met last year!
7) I am thankful for modern digital cameras and my iPhone because they both enable me to capture our everyday life and put the pictures into Sunny's communication journal. This helps him to remember and tell me about his past.
8) I am thankful that our SLP and the teacher are both so determined to teach Sunny on how to use the talker. We agreed to have a conference together in order to clarify the details and agree on the next steps. Love how good we all go together!
9) I am thankful for the new brown half-boots I bought recently. I am so in love with them! :-)
10) I am so thankful for my sofa because this is the place where I will crash as soon as this post is finished and scheduled. I really had a tough, exhausting week and now I just want to enjoy a glass of Hugo and watch a movie with Will Smith. The kitchen and the living room are quite a mess but I cannot be bothered to picking them up now. Not tonight (Friday). There is time to do that on Saturday morning.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, i can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine