Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Back in the saddle again!

Hey everyone!

We are back from our holiday trip!

I have to say that we had such a good time! I relaxed a lot, Sunny had so much fun because we did a lot of water activities (fountains, swimming lake, swimming pool) and it was just good to spend some time away from the daily grind and expand our minds to new and stimulating things and places. It was a treat to spend some time with family and friends whom I only rarely get to see.

I promised to show you a lot of pictures, so at the moment I am working on the post on my first part of our trip to Austria. However, since I have taken a lot of pictures and it takes quite some time to choose which ones to post, edit, upload, and comment on I am not finished yet but I hope to get it done today or tomorrow at the latest.

It feels good to be back again in this space! I will slowly try to catch up on all the comments and my favourite blogs in the next days/weeks. But it will surely take me some time to do that.

Hope you are all well! xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Joy! I'm glad you had such a great time on your vacation. Hope the feeling will stay for a bit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Joy! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)