Monday, 22 July 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 29/2013

I do not know what is going on lately but I seem to be drowning in stuff to do and I always have too little time somehow for everything. I have fallen behind on all my friend's blogs and I also hardly have time to blog because I do not know when to do it. So if you are wondering why I haven't visited and commented on your blog lately please do not take it personally. I hope I will find the time to visit you all again soon.

So, with no further ado, here are last week's pics:


On Monday we returned to the fountain where Sunny completely soaked himself on Sunday. He repeated what he did on Sunday and was completely wet after a few minutes. This kid loves water!

We went to the amusement park of last week another time because we all enjoyed it so much.

We watched "Grown Ups 2" on our date night
Photo credits

We went to another amusement park on Friday where we rode the coolest rollercoasters and also a lot of things appropriate for Sunny who had loads of fun

I made more jam

Sunny enjoying some time out in his tunnel with his talker



8 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a fab week.

    1 hour to amaretto sours! I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo!! :-)

      And yeah, my week was fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Hey, don't worry about a thing, we all have been there having tons of things to do. I'm glad you had a great week though, I love amusement parks! Oh I wish I could have a taste of that jam!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, the week was great and so much fun! I wish I could send you some of the jam! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Joy!
    I love the photos and love that Sunny loves water so much (Tucker does, too and it's such a relief to find something so simple to do on such hot days that end up being enjoyed by everybody). We have a splash fountain nearby where there are a bunch of holes in the ground and water shoots up randomly. We go a lot (and I so should post pictures). I can tell by how amazingly clear focused the water looks in your first photo that you must be using your cool new fancy camera! Awesome!!!
    Was Grown Ups 2 good?
    Glad you had a fun week and I hope you get less busy soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww nothing better than splash fountains, right? Sunny would live there if we let him! ;-)

      Hm... Grown Ups2 was not quite my taste, but it was okay.

      Delete
  4. I like the pictures kind of highlighting some of your TToT list :-) Sounds like you've had so much going on. Definitely do not worry about visiting (at least my blog) until feeling able. I'm the slowest of the bunch, so you can always say:

    "At least I'm not as bad as Jak!"

    As slow as I may be, I love comments regardless of how long it's been since the posting and try to respond to each and every one of them!

    How was Grown Ups 2? I wasn't too much for the first one, so figured I'd be waiting for some Redbox action on the sequel.

    Jak at The Cryton Chronicles & Dreams in the Shade of Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jak, thank you so much for allwing me to be the last one to respond. Actually I haven't read all the TToT posts from last week and not those of this week. Will try to do that tonight!

      I haven't seen Grown Ups 1 so I did not really know what it was all about and while it was okay I wasn't too excited about it.

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)