Tonight I am exhausted. My feet and legs hurt from our day, the sun burnt my back and I am tired. So I hope to have my list finished soon.
1) Spending time in front of the TV right now, on my comfortable sofa, with my blanket and a nice film in the background.
2) For the beautiful days we had together. We visited the amusement park of last week once again this week and another one today (which is why I am exhausted).
3) I am glad that Sunny does not have any issues with things like amusement parks or other places we visit as a family. He even went on some rides with us where I was not sure if he would go or not but he enjoyed them so much and laughed and squeaked with delight although they were so fast. I loved it and I love that we can do things like these.
4) I am thankful that we had a date night this week. We went to the cinema and it was quite funny.
5) I am enjoying wonderful white chocolate filled with cherries, blackberry and joghurt and it is simply delicious! Hmmm!
6) Billy Idol's "Dancing With Myself". I hear the first beats and immediately have to start rocking and grooving and turning the volume up. And now that I know Kristi I always think of her when I hear Billy Idol!
7) That there are still three days of kindergarten left next week. My heart is heavy for Sunny and I hope he will be okay with his transition to school and leaving all his beautiful teachers behind. It is one of the hardest (not health-related) things we had to deal with yet.
8) The kids which will go to school in September had a field day with the kindergarten teachers this week and Sunny was more than exhausted when he came home. When I checked the communication book there was no word about the field day in there and I was a bit sad that I would never know what they did and how he liked it. But then I found a beautiful note in his backpack and even a picture of him playing in the water of the swimming lake and I was happy.
9) I am so much looking forward to visiting my friend and her son in Austria in August. We will surely have the best time ever and I cannot wait to see her again!
10) That I finally finished this list! It was hard today because Sunny woke up at 4:39 this morning and, of course, he woke me up, too. Ouch!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Bringing the Sunshine, Considerings, Finding Ninee, i can say mama, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine