1) This week we were on a beautiful family outing together at some kind of amusement park. My husband works a lot so we rarely get to do things together and we all enjoyed ourselves so much. Sunny had so much fun and so did we!
2) After we came home from our day trip we were all sweaty and spent. When Sunny was in bed I took a long and relaxing shower with my new favourite shower gel: ginger and lemon. It is so refreshing and I felt so good afterwards.
3) The weather has really been perfect the whole week. It was pleasantly warm - warm enough for summer clothes - but not too hot, it was breezy and not too humid, the sun was shining all day, we had no drop of rain... Just the way I love it.
4) A big shout out to nail polish. My feet are okay but not really beautiful but a nice pedicure (which I always do myself) makes them look so much better.
5) I love Bronski Beat's song Smalltown Boy and I am always happy when it appears on my playlist:
6) A friend of mine sent me a surprise parcel in the mail this week, containing homemade jam, yummy white chocolate and a nice greeting card. It came out of the blue and made me really happy.
7) The cocktail I am enjoying right now. It is a simple one yet so delicious. (Edited to add: I just posted the recipe here.)
8) Online shopping. I love how there are so many shops and so many possibilities to find the stuff you are searching for. It is so much more relaxed than running around town, skim a gazillion shops and still do not find what you are looking for.
9) Our planet. I am constantly overwhelmed and in awe when I see pictures of so many different landscapes, of high mountains and deep oceans, of deserts, swamps and woods. I love all the faces our earth has and the beauty that surrounds us everywhere.
10) That the weather will stay good because we are going to have a barbecue tomorrow and I am so much looking forward to it. I love to have a simple yet delicious barbecue!
What are you thankful for? Please do share!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall,Bringing the Sunshine, Considerings, Finding Ninee, i can say mama, Steps into Parenthood, The Wakefield Doctrine