Friday, 12 July 2013

Five Minute Friday: Present



It is Friday which means it is time to link up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday again. This means: write for five minutes flat, no editing, just let it pour out of your fingers. This week's caption is


Present...

GO

The present. Right now. This very moment. I try not to worry about the future too much. I try not to look back to my past too much. I try to live in the now.

I see the days on the calendar fly by and I try to remind myself each day that right now, this very moment, is a present given to me. Each morning it is carefully wrapped up, waiting for me to open the bow, take off the wrapping paper and look inside. What does it hold today? Will there be happiness? Will there be joy and delight? Or will I feel overwhelmed and tired? And will I be able to live consciously, remembering from time to time as the day - this present, this gift - unfolds how lucky I am to be here and to just be?

STOP



6 comments:

  1. Love the focus on being in the moment and focusing on today and that is a gift. Thanks for the ever needed reminder. :)

    Reta

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking alike today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I wish I could have your focus and concentrate on the Present. Awesome 5 minutes my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much to all of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)