Monday, 10 June 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 23/2013

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

We had gorgeous weather on Saturday (so we were outside the whole day) and not so gorgeous weather on Sunday (at least it became better in the afternoon).

As I skimmed through the pictures for this post I had to smile because this week's pictures make it clear how much I love to indulge in good food and eating. ;-) If you are interested in any of the recipes please let me know which one and I will gladly provide them!

Enjoy your week! xo

I had to shorten a dress last week. Can I just say that this was the crappiest fabric of all times I ever had to deal with? The needles constantly slipped out and I was really swearing A LOT until I finally managed to tame the fabric and sew that seam!!

My currently most favourite lunch when I just have to cook for myself because it goes really fast and is soo delicious: chicken breast with spinach, instant Chinese noodles and parmesan cheese. I need it at least once a week.

I discovered this treat in the supermarket last week and could not stop eating: goat cheese wrapped in bacon. Just wow.

Lining up animals at speech therapy.

Sometimes you just have to stop for a moment and take in the beauty that surrounds us everywhere.

This weekend's cake included bananas, cherries and whipped cream. Delicious!

I co-hosted my first blog hop ever and it was so much fun! We will do it each Saturday from now on so make sure to link up next time!

I finally put away the feather beds because the weather is warm enough now. It is June! I never did it this late!

Such a good and funny read. I highly recommend it (although the humour might be a bit special and not everyone's taste). I luckily managed to read a few more pages this weekend.

Delicious lunch: Spaghetti al scoglio. I love it!

Since Sunny was born there is always something to repair. Did I already mention that I am not a big fan of needlework?







4 comments:

  1. I tend to forget how crafty and chef-like you are (probably because I am neither and I tend to forget things that make me look very lazy)! Did I mention that I flunked seventh grade home economics? I think I mentioned that. Anyway. Your dishes and projects look awesome and my favorite photo is Sunny's lined up animals on the shelf. Adorable.
    I might just be able to pull off the chicken dish - is it easy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did mention the thing abotu the home economics ;-)

      The chicken dish is SO easy and it does not take more than 10 minutes! Do you want to give it a try?

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)