Thursday, 6 June 2013

The flood and the photo shoot

This is going to be a short post because everything is out of schedule today but it is important to me to drop you a qiuck note.

As I said on Monday large parts of Germany are flooded. Well, they still are. I do not know if you are aware of what is happening here since last Friday but it is really tragic. So many people have lost everything in the water masses and many cities are still fighting against the raging water. Please follow THIS LINK (it is an American website so you will be able to read the text) if you want to see the dimensions of this catastrophe.


On a more positive note: today was our annual photo shoot and it was SO much fun! I hope the pictures will turn out great (but I trust in our photographer and I am pretty sure they will be fantastic!)! Cannot wait to see them!



4 comments:

  1. i hadn't heard about this! i hope you and your loved ones are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the water starts ebbing soon! We are all thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! We are okay here but other parts of Germany are still seriously affected!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)