Here is this week's Ten Things of Thankful list:
1) Strawberries. I love them and I enjoy the sweetness of our local fruits. Sadly, the local strawberry season will soon be over.
2) Fountains where hot feet can be cooled in.
3) "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap. I love how this song starts off rather restraint and then ends in a powerful crescendo. It gives me major chills every time I hear it.
4) That this crazily busy week is almost over now. I really hope next week will be a bit better!
5) The air condition we bought for Sunny's room. It is the only AC in our home. This week was hot and humid as hell and Sunny's room was the only room where I was able to sleep at night.
6) The summer party that took place in Sunny's kindergarten on Friday. It was kind of bittersweet for me because I will really miss his teachers (and I am still not happy about his transition to school). We had a wonderful afternoon together and I really enjoyed what they had prepared for the parents and the kids.
7) The presents I am preparing for Sunny's teachers at the moment in order to thank them for the three beautiful years they gave my son. We could not have wished for a better, more loving place for him to start his way into education.
8) Breezy summer dresses.
9) Ibuprofen. It helps me to get through my frequent headache days.
10) The weather shift. Right now we have sunny days with moderate temperatures and always a bit of a breeze and this is just how I love summer.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, A Woman's Place, Bringing the Sunshine, Considerings, Finding Ninee, i can say mama, Shoved to Them, Steps into Parenthood, The Wakefield Doctrine