I decided to ask for being a co-host because I love the idea to actively think of ten things I am thankful for each week. I always try to see the good things in life because sometimes we forget about them in our daily hassle so this is something I can really relate to and why I am so thrilled to be part of this!
Please join us in the blog hop and let us know what your Ten Things of Thankful are today! You can either link up your post in the link-up tool below or share you list in my comment section if you do not blog. We will go live on Saturday, June 8 at 00:00 (whatever time is local to the particular host - so I guess my blog will be the first to go live! Woo hoo!) and will end at 23:23 on Sunday, June 9, giving everyone plenty of time to join in. You can find more information on the blog hop here. The "rules" for this blog hop are stated under the banner.
Without further ado, here is my first Ten Things of Thankful list:
1) We finally have sunny and warm weather!! How we all craved for it! Hopefully it will be here to stay!
2) We had our annual photo shoot this week. As always, it has made me so happy and I am still so full of joy.
3) I am thankful that we live in a place of the world where we have access to food and water.
4) I am going to go on an arts and crafts market this weekend and so much looking forward to it. They always sell the most beautiful things there!
5) I had a girls night out this week and it was so much fun!
6) I was never a huge fan of baking but since both my husband (always was) and my son (started some months ago) are obsessed with cakes I found some kind of joy in baking every weekend for them.
7) Sunny recently discovered that blankets are great for making a tunnel. And so he wants me to come into his tunnel with him and now we spend a lot of time in bed, in a blanket tunnel where we just cuddle, look at books and have fun. Such a new and wonderful thing to spend time with my boy!
8) I bought me a new camera. I love taking pictures and my old one is starting to do odd things every now and then. I guess it is about to break soon and this week I found a great camera for a very good and reduced price.
9) I am glad that the flood that is raging in Europe at the moment did not severly hit us this time. I just hope that everyone else who is affected will be safe soon!
10) We went to hippo therapy again this week and it always makes me so happy to see how much Sunny enjoys the ride on his pony. It is one his most favourite things to do and he alway looks forward to it so much! I think he would go for a ride each day if I let him! ;-)
And now it is your turn! :-)
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, A Woman's Place, Bringing the Sunshine, Considerings, Finding Ninee, i can say mama, Shoved to Them, Steps into Parenthood, The Wakefield Doctrine
Loading InLinkz ...