Monday, 13 May 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 19/2013

The last week was rather quiet and - apart from the national holiday on Thursday - there was just our normal routine more or less.

Here's to a wonderful new week!

I was gifted with a pair of gorgeous high heels from a friend for no special reason. That totally made my day!

We started the barbecue season on Father's Day regardless of the cold and rainy weather

My American readers will probably LOL now because of the size of our barbecue ;-)

I tried a new recipe for a layered cream cake. It tasted delicious but did not look very appealing

Beautifully blooming syringa

Sunny had his first tick ever. These creatures creep me out because they are so small yet so dangerous.

The inhalator had to work overtime because the cough came back

My beautiful Mother's Day gift

Since our music therapist brought up this theme during our therapy session two weeks ago this is Sunny's favourite music to listen to. It calms him down and makes him happy. He sings it every day.






4 comments:

  1. I love the shoes! And oh, no, to the tick. I hate them, hate them so much :( But I love your Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm in love with the shoes, too! The gift is just awesome, isn't it? His teachers in kindergarten always come up with the cutest ideas!

      Delete
  2. I love presents for no reason. I don't know what you're talking about because the cake looks good to me. At least it was tasty too. That's the most important part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, that's really a nice compliment! However, compared to the picture on the recipe my cake looked like crap. But you are right, it was delicious and my husband and my son didn't mind the wonky cake!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)