Saturday, 11 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

To all you moms out there: you are awesome! You do such a good job every day and if you have a child with special needs there is always still a bit more to do on top of it all.


Photo credits: Facebook

I hope you will get to sleep in tomorrow, I hope what you do for your family will be acknowledged, I hope your family will love you extra tomorrow and if you are a single mom I hope you feel loved and treasured nevertheless. 

I have to keep this short because Sunny got ill today again and I can hear him crying over the monitor. He needs me now and I need to do my job: be the best mama this wonderful child deserves!

This video is for you! 






3 comments:

  1. Adore you, happy best mom in the world day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, mama. I hope your day is full of laughter and relaxation. Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both, I hope you two had a gorgeous day! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)