Thursday, 2 May 2013

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

Yesterday's May Day was a pretty relaxed day in our house, and although it is called Labour Day in my neck of the woods we were just lazy, more or less, and enjoying some time together in the garden, with Sunny playing ball and sitting on my lap on the swing. It was laid back and just beautiful.


I am pretty sure many of you have already seen this video but I wanted to share it nevertheleess. I know it is discussed controversially on the internet but in my opinion it is really beautiful and it shows that we do criticise ourselves more than we should. I really believe we are more beautiful than we think!



What I also enjoyed was the male version of the video! It is totally worth your time! ;-)



So, take a look at yourself in the mirrow and feel good about what you see! Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)