Monday, 15 April 2013

The Week In Pictures: calendar week 15/2013

Good morning, dear friends!

I hope you all had a relaxing and nice weekend!

Our weekend was wonderful but there was sadness lingering around me all the time. I will tell you why in a separate blog post.

Here is the summary of our previous week.

Hug your loved ones tight!

Going to our osteopathy session in the "big city"

Finally!! Blue skies and cotton clouds! How I missed you!

Driving to speech therapy. Yes, there is a castle on our way.

Enjoying delicious Panna Cotta on our girls night out

We love water!

First time without socks this year!! Yaay!


2 comments:

  1. You had a girls night out and a pedicure. I am glad you had some sunshine during the recent dark days. Sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Actually, the pedicure was selfmade ;-) But the girls night out really helped me to relax.

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)