Wednesday, 10 April 2013

I've taken the plunge to Facebook...

I really thought about it for a long time and today I just decided to go for it and started my "i can say mama" page on Facebook.

There is not much on it yet but I will post regularly in the future and not only share my blog posts there but also other stuff that I think are worth sharing.

You can simply like my page if you just scroll down. It is on the right side of my blog right in the area where you can also follow by e-mail or become a follower with Google connect.

I guess it would be really embarrassing to admit that it took me one hour to include the "follow me on Facebook"-gadget there and it still ended up looking stupid and absolutely non-professional but at least I finally managed to include it, so whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)