Friday, 12 April 2013

Finish the Sentence Friday: If I could live anywhere...



It's Friday again - Finish the Sentence Friday!

This week's sentence to finish is:

If I could live anywhere, I'd live...

... in Dreamland. Yes. I thought about it all week and this is what I came up with.

I would want to live in Dreamland. Definitely. And let me tell you what my Dreamland is all about.

Dreamland has a beautiful landscape. We live directly at the beach, only three steps from our house to the sand of the beach. The sea is warm and it is possible to swim all year long. The temperature of Dreamland is not too hot and not too cold. I like 25-30 °C the most. So this is the temperature in Dreamland. If you prefer the mountains and cooler weather, this is just fine. Dreamland has the perfect settings for everyone.

Dreamland has a great infrastructure. It has a great hospital nearby with the best doctors and nurses. The health system is open for everyone and affordable to everyone. It has an inclusive school my son could attend with only loving and caring teachers. It has beautiful parks, a nice and cozy city centre. The city where we live is not too small and not too big but just the ideal size. In Dreamland you work at the perfect employer who is always understanding and cares about their employees.

In Dreamland you never have to do any laundry and you do not have to clean your house all the time. You do not have to pick up toys. Because in Dreamland nothing gets (or stays) dirty and nothing gets cluttered.

In Dreamland there is no poverty. Everyone has enough food to eat and water to drink. No one has monetary problems.

No one gets ill in Dreamland. Children don't die in Dreamland. Cancer does not exist in Dreamland. People just get old and then die peacefully.

No one is mean in Dreamland. No one is bullied in Dreamland. People are nice and kind. They help each other and care for one another. There is no violence in Dreamland and no one is killed there. People with disabilities are not treated cruelly or are being segregated. They are just members of the society like everyone else. There is no discrimination against anyone.

Man and animals are friends in Dreamland. There is enough food but no animal has to be killed for it. There is no pollution in Dreamland and no exploitation of nature.

In Dreamland you do not need to shave. Because you only have hair where YOU want to have it. Nowhere else. You do not need a manicure or a pedicure because your nails are always perfect. 

You are never late in Dreamland or stressed out. You can always sleep as long as you want.

In Dreamland my son can talk. He can always tell me what is going on in his head.

In Dreamlan....

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Sorry, I have to stop here. Have to get up and get going.


Thank you to Kate of Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine…, Janine of Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyaholic, Stephanie of Mommy, for Real and Dawn of Dawn's Disaster for hosting Finish the Sentence Friday!

16 comments:

  1. Dreamland sounds perfect. Is there room for one more?? Seriously, loved it and thanks again for linking up with us again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is room for everyone in Dreamland! You are cordially invited! :-)

      Delete
  2. How amazing that we both (and Kerri, too!) chose fictional places. Great minds think alike! And yes, I'd like to live in your Dreamland too. Having our boys be able to tell us what's going on in their heads would be wonderful. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike, you are so right! Let's move to Dreamland then! xo

      Delete
  3. Sigh. Love this. It sounds like utopia. So glad you linked up with us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know it is sadly only utopia :-(

      Delete
  4. This is why you, Kristi and I are blog-buddies we all think alike! I want to be a neighbor in your dreamland. Darn alarm that woke you up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over then and let's set up our lives there! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I was smiling as I read this, but now I'm weirded out thinking of all the random places people might choose to grow hair from. I'm suddenly seeing bald women with braided strands growing out of their ear lobes and guys with close-shaved hair designs on their backs instead of tattoos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, your comment really cracked me up! I thought more about how e.g. some men like hair on their chest and some don't but you really make a point! Maybe it will become the new trend to grow hair out of ear lobes, who knows! :-)))

      Delete
  6. Sounds like Heaven to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fictional??!! you're saying dreamland is not real!!??!

    yeah, right...the next thing you'll do is try and convince me that this is all virtual

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would live in dreamland if it meant Collin could talk. Is the house next to yours available? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is plenty of room for everyone, Terrye!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)