Friday, 8 March 2013

Today is International Women's Day!

Yes ladies, today is our day! I wanted to share this with you because I think women are awesome! Well, some men ;-) are awesome, too, sure, but this is our day today.

So celebrate yourself today! Feel good about yourself today. Think of three things you like about yourself. Because most of the time we only think of what we are not good at, what we don't like about ourselves. Think about it and let me know in the comment section what it is that you like about yourself. Okay, I admit it, I read this on another blog and just loved the idea!

I will start and tell you what I like about myself:
1) My readiness to help others when they need a hand.
2) I try to see the positive in other people and give them the benefit of the doubt.
3) My sparkling eyes.

Wear a nice outfit today, put on some make up (if you like to wear make up, that is) and just feel good. Enjoy the day and tell yourself: "I am gorgeous!" Because we ARE gorgeous!

Happy International Women's Day!!


2 comments:

  1. Aw! You're right! You are gorgeous! We are ALL gorgeous! Okay, this is hard because it's easier to be mean to ourselves, but I like these things about myself:
    That I'm willing to play with Tucker even when I am so tired that I just want to sleep.
    That I have really good ideas at work.
    That I am able to read social cues from others.
    Yay! That wasn't very hard!
    Happy happy day, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great responses! Hope you had a wonderful day! xo

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)