Friday, 11 January 2013

Social media love

The past few days a status update has gone viral on Facebook in my corner of the world that I would like to share. Maybe you want to participate, too!

You have to copy it to your Facebook status and do what is requested. Here it is:


The first five people to comment on this status will receive a surprise from me at some point in this year - it could be a book, something home-baked, a candle, music, or another nice surprise! There will probably be no premonition and it will happen when I feel like doing it.

Here's the catch. These five people must make the same offer in their Facebook status. Let's do nice and funny things for each other in 2013, just for the reason to make someone smile and to show them that we thought of them. For a more friendly and joyful year. :)



4 comments:

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)