Tuesday, 8 January 2013

I Knew You Were Trouble

Check out this cool and awesome video and song! I found it yesterday and love it! I guess it went viral these last few days, so maybe you already know it. Anyway, these guys totally ROCK!! And doesn't the singer totally look like Julia Roberts, only with blond hair?! And I LOVE the long-haired guy, he really is in the groove! So cool! Gives me chilles each time I listen to it. I like this version much better than the original, to be honest!


Oh, and since the GEMA kindly :-/ blocked the video once again for Germany here is a link where I can see it, too: http://vimeo.com/65983778



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this, too! Even better than the original! I feel the same way (although I really love the original) about this version of Fun's son Tonight...so good. Wish I had this type of talent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn3Zkq9PP_Y

    Here's the original version: (I hate the video so close your eyes): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for linking the two videos. Sadly, I can only watch the first one. The original is blocked for us here in Germany. :-/ But the first one is great! xo

      Delete
  2. Really, the second one is blocked? Weird! Anyway, I love the first one, too. It's just a bunch of young adults doing the a capella version and they're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! took me about fifteen minutes to realize that i had downloaded another song from these guys! just kept thinking the name of the group sounded so familiar....lol, gotta love getting older!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)