Wednesday, 23 January 2013

I am busy right now: our AAC journey starts here

I just wanted you to know that I will not find the time to blog properly today. This post was written yesterday.

However, I also just wanted you to know that right now, this very minute, I am in a meeting with two kindergarten teachers and the guy from the company that supplies us with the talker. He is doing a training course with us on the talker and I AM SO EXCITED about that!

I cannot wait to hear what Sunny wants to tell me and cannot do so far. I hope he will soon find out how to do it!


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about his talker. And don't forget to give it some time, he will probably need to get used to it! I'm busy too :( and have no post for today yet (it's already 11pm sigh).
    Hope you think the talker is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know it will take some time. Patience is not one of my strongest characteristic traits though! ;-) But I will get there. Apart from that, it will be a LOT of work to configurate the talker in a perfect way for Sunny. So there is still much work to do for me. But of course I am so excited and yeah, the talker IS AWESOME!! Yaaay!

      Delete
  2. Sounds exciting! I hope it works out great for our family!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)