Tuesday, 1 January 2013

2013: Good things in store

The last couple of days I saw it on various platforms: Pinterest, different blogs, Facebook... and it instantly resonated with me. "That's awesome, I want to do that too!", I thought and yes, I will be doing it. Because I am all about keeping good and precious memories that are normally forgotten too quickly.

I decorated an empty jam jar. It will come along with us this year. Every time something beautiful, good, meaningful happens, or every time Sunny learns or does something new, I will write it down on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. I am sure it will fill quickly And when I am feeling down and need an encouragement or, at the end of this year at the latest, I will open my jar and be reminded of the wonderful things that happened this year. Things we saw, we heard, we did. I just LOVE the idea!

This is the jam jar that is going to be filled with good stuff! Can't wait!
ProfMomEsq is even doing a blog hop for it! She calls the project "Resolve to be successful". Maybe you want to joint, too? On December 31, 2013 everyone joining it is going to post what is in his/her jar.

There are good things in store for us in 2013, of that I am sure, and I don't want to forget a single thing!






4 comments:

  1. So cute! I should do that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea too. I might have to copy you and get one myself. Also, how cool that you're doing a blog hop! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all! So let's all do it!
    Kristi, I just copied the code for the blog hop from ProfMomEsq, unfortunately, it was not my brilliant idea. Hope you are not disappointed now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)