Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Holiday gifts for Team Sunny

I like to treat others. Therefore, every year I sincerely thank all the people who care for Sunny. Currently that includes our paediatrician, our PT, our SLP, the kindergarten teachers, our hippo therapist and our osteopath. They all get a box of really good chocolates from me along with a Christmas card including personal notes on what I appreciated most over the last year and how I look forward to working with them again in the year to come (you know what I mean, of course I would rather be without any therapist in Sunny's life at all...). Our two former SLPs both get a Christmas card as well.

Photo credits

I would actually prefer to present Team Sunny something home-made but, frankly speaking, I am neither very creative nor do I like to bake or craft (oops, I just confessed it!). So, I guess the chocolates are a very good alternative and everyone likes them (at least that is what they tell me ;-) ).

Here are some more ideas on holiday gifts for Christmas.
Edit: I found another post with good ideas here! And I like this one, too! And this one!
Edit: Jeanie from Reinventing Mommy just recently posted some very nice ideas to her facebook wall and permitted me to use the screenshots here: 





Do your team members get holiday gifts from you? If yes, what is it? Please let me know! Maybe it is something nice and as well easy enough for me to prepare for next Christmas!



8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of chocolates. I hate baking! There, I confessed, too. I'm not sure what we're going to get for Tucker's team yet. I was thinking some type of candy too though. For his teachers at school, I will probably also do gift cards to Amazon.com or something. Because we get their services for free and they do SO much for him when I know others pay a lot of money for similar services, I feel like I should. I don't really know though. I'd better figure it out soon, huh? Love the chocolate photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you hate baking, too! :-)

      Why do you get services for free that others have to pay for? Could you please explain that? I am just curious how this system works and I like to broaden my horizon.

      And yeah, the clock ticks! If you want to give them something you should do it soon! I already handed over most of my chocolates ;-) Gift cards sound like a good idea, too!

      Delete
  2. thanks for including that link for gift ideas! very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats a GREAT idea! I know I'd be happy with that gift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alicia! Chocolates are always good, aren't they? ;-)

      Delete
  4. I know I always give what I would like to get, and chocolate is way far at the top of the list! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Last year, our PT got a lemon hand cream from me because she once mentioned how much she loves it.

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)