Monday, 26 November 2012

Connecting feels good

I was wondering whether anyone would like my blog or my writing when I hit "submit" today. But hey, I thought I might just give it a try.

Now, as I check in some time later, I already found some visitors here and also a praise from Kristi for me starting my blog because of her.

Dear Kristi, it is absolutely not narcissistic of you because it was really YOU who made me start this blog! So, I look forward to be connected to you and hopefully others!

Oh, and by the way: I just started this blog yesterday so it is still in the making. I will add some more information about us within the next days.



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I love your writing! And I love that I get a pass on being narcissistic. We rock this middle world, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Please talk to me! :-)